Rules of the School
- A student must carry his/her diary to school every day. It must have his/her photograph and identity information complete and signed by parents.
- Students who come to school in their own transport should arrive at school before the bell rings.
- Students should be neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on every working day.
- Students are expected to respect the property of others. This includes respect of school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw and things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or the principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who causes it.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is advisable not to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches, pen or calculator etc.) to school.
- Students are not to wear any jewelers to school (no chains, rings, bangles, bracelets). Girls may wear only one pair of small ear rings or studs. Boys are not permitted to wear any jewelry.
- Students should be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
- Parents and guardians may not visit their wards or teachers in the classrooms without the permission of the principal.
- As far as possible, once a child has come to school, he/she should not be asked to come home on half day leave or leave from any period.
- Student must not miss any teaching / games / library / activity period.
- No student shall indulge in any of the following practices namely.
(a) Spitting in or near the school building.
(b) Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
- A student suffering from any communicable disease shall not come to school until he/she becomes perfectly okay.
- Railway concession can be issued only from Bhubaneswar in the place of residence as recorded in the Admission Register according to the rules. Request for railway concession Form must be made in writing a month before.
- The students are expected to keep their hair tidy and neatly combed. Girls should plait their hair properly and use white ribbons for tying the hair. They must not wear fancy hair clips or ear rings. Boys must have their hair cut regularly.
- Nails should be trimmed regularly and application of nail polish is not allowed.
- Students are expected to remain clean and tidy in their school dress, and take proper care of their books and belongings.
- No student shall be exempted from physical Exercise and Games without a Doctor’s certificate and prior approval of the school authorities.
- Irregular attendance habitual want of application, insubordination to teachers and any kind of cheating or serious misconduct or any habit or behavior objectionable to the good name of the school are sufficient reasons for punishment, even dismiss from the school.
- Students must join the school after the holidays on the reopening day.
- Permission to go home after the test or otherwise during school hours or permission to write only the test and remain absent from school for the rest of the time will not be granted. On any condition student will not be sent home alone. No leave for marriages and social functions will be granted.
- The books and note books should be neatly covered only with laminated brown sheets.
- Silence is to be observed throughout the school hours and also during the changing from one class to another.
MONDAY TO SATURDAY
Lower Nursery to Std. I : 07.15 a.m. to 10.15 a.m.
Lower Nursery to Std. II : 7:15 a.m. to 1:20 p.m.
Lower Nursery to Std. III to Std. X : 10.30 a.m. to 04.15 p.m.
Lower Nursery to Std. XI & XII : 7:15 a.m. to 1:20 p.m.
Library Rules & Regulations
- All students and members of the staff are the members of the Library-cum-reading room.
- Students must maintain absolute silence in the Library. Each one should have one book / magazine for reading.Discussion / sharing of information / asking or talking is not allowed in the reading room.
- Diary, library copy and pen must be with the students in their library periods. They are not allowed to do any classwork / homework during the periods.
- Students' personal belongings, i.e., bags, lunch boxes etc., must be kept outside the Library.
- All students using the school bus are expected to be at their bus stops at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The buses will not wait for the late comers.
- The children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus unless it has made a complete stop Queue system is to be followed.
- All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stop only, unless otherwise directed by the bus in-charge. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is subject to change.
- When the bus is in motion students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- Student will be held responsible for any damage to bus caused by negligence or vandalism.
- No student is allowed to eat in the bus.
- Unruly behavior like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behavior is expected at all times.
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- The bus in-charge and student bus monitors are responsible for maintain discipline in the buses. Any serious inference must be reported to the principal.
- Students indulging in bullying, beating other student or using foul language will not be allowed to avail the bus facility.